Rail Safety Compliance
Specialist Rail Safety Advice and Support
0800 612 6939
Over 20 years’ experience and knowledge in the rail industry. 100% Guarantee RISQS Compliance
Welcome to S&C Total Compliance
We specialise in helping companies like yours obtain and retain RISQS accreditation, leading to the securing of major contracts.
Our expert rail consultants will guarantee that you are fully compliant with RISQS audit protocols, rail industry standards and all current legislation.
100% guarantee you will obtain and/or retain your RISQS accreditation
Why choose S&C Total Compliance?
We know that implementing and maintaining your HSQE requirements for rail can be a daunting task. We’re here to make your life easier.
- We’re specialists in our field, with all members trained to the highest of standards.
- We’re here for you 24 hours a day, so you always have our support.
- We’ll give you peace of mind that you’re attaining your legal and industry requirements through our tailored management systems.
- We are members of relevant accredited, professional bodies, including IOSH.
- We can offer a complete, outsourced HSQE team, if required.
What’s in it for you?
Working alongside S&C Total Compliance is a positive investment for your business, providing the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work within the rail sector
- Reduction in insurance premiums
- Excellent safety culture for your workforce
- Avoidance of legal pitfalls
- Increase in profits
- Improved and enhanced reputation
- Happy and safe employees
Who do we work with?
We can work alongside all businesses that supply products and services to the rail industry. These include:
- Civil Services
- Track Laying
- Labour Agencies
“An excellent team, extremely experienced and knowledgeable. It was a great pleasure having them working with us and we look forward to a long relationship ”
— Alexander Finch-Hutchins, Storm Electrical Solutions Limited
“A great consultancy to work with! Their technical knowledge, experience, “can-do” attitude and friendly inter-personal skills are second to none.”
– Jan Mirkowski , Health & Safety Manager
You may simply require advice and support or perhaps a complete RISQS compliant management system.
Whatever your needs, we can tailor our services to suit your business.
Call us today on 0800 612 6939 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free, no obligation consultation.
S&C Total Compliance Ltd, Big Padlock, Unit 17, Champion Business Park, Arrowe Brook Road, Upton, CH49 0AB
London Office, 47 Glebe Crescent, Witham, Essex, CM8 2HZ
Hull Office: Unit 5, Building 21, Baker Street, Hull, HU2 8HE
Email: email@example.com / Tel: 0800 612 6939 Rail Safety Compliance
RISQS Audit Report 2017